dev

Still Thwarted

Still Thwarted

I’m so close (yet so far) to what has been a minor holy grail for me: A batch path conversion utility that actually works; a thing that will change document relative paths to absulute, to root relative and back and sideways etc.




I (finally) got my machine (an nt box) set up so I can actually install perl modules from cpan. And I’ve got something that looks like it ought to work.

But it doesn’t yet.

It will though.. soon.

Minor triumph:

Minor triumph:

I got the image map to ImageReady action perl script happenning.

This is of limited use :) but is a milestone in that most perl scripts I’ve ever embarked on making died somewhere in progress. And it successfully parses a html file…

(drop me a line if you want to take a look: sam@sam-i-am.com )